Friday, February 27, 2009

Asia

 

Can you believe we traveled all the way to Asia on Sunday??? Ok, so the dream would be wonderful, but for now we will have to settle for our trip around Asia, at Disney.

Our biggest adventure around Disney was going through one of the trails, were we got to see lots of cool animals. Rachel at first wanted no part of this cause she didn’t dare to see the Tigers. After I let Hunter and Andy go ahead of us and see them she changed her mind, and thought they were really cool. Here are so of the animals we saw along the way.

Dragon 3

Here is a Komodo Dragon. Hunter thought he was fun to watch.

Huge Snake

A very big snake. Notice Hunter’s reflection in the glass! LOL! I’m not a big fan of snakes, but I don’t make a big deal of them so my kids aren’t afraid. Sometimes hard for me to do!

Tiger 8

Isn’t it beautiful? I just find them gorgeous. We got many shots, but I like this one the best. Hope you enjoyed our tour of Asia.

No comments: