I'd like to say I can understand both sides of the debate, but I can't. Where does this person have the right to call her friend a liar, cause she feels neglected? I'm a mom of 3, not as busy as I used to be or as busy as some mom's I know are. I stay home and my average day can be pretty busy. Others not so much..... Like today... Here is a look at my day.
- I was up half the night cause my son was crying
- got up, and got them breakfast
- quickly checked my emails
- took a shower
- ran out the door to take my husband to work
- came home for 50 mins, long enough to start a load of laundry, and pick up
- left to take the sick son to the doctors (sat for an hour, in which I could be doing so many things)
- came back home prepared lunch, cleaned kitchen, switched laundry, and played referee
- left to go pick husband up, fill prescriptions, and some odds and ends
- back home to fold laundry, prepare supper
- clean up from supper, give baths, and get kids in bed (usually a long process)
- hope I have enough time to sit and relax, and then get up to do it all over again the next day!
If you would like to read the full article you can read it over at Write from Karen. Would love to hear anyone's comments on this.