Thursday, February 12, 2009

Magazines for kids?


Is your child or children into Science or Nature? My son LOVES learning about animals, and Science. So last year, I got him National Geographic Kids Magazine. He has so much fun with it, and has picked up so much information. However, my girls are jealous because he gets a couple magazines (he also gets a Boy Scout one) and they don't. I don't know about you, but there are not a lot of magazines out there, that I think are appropriate for 3-5yr old, that do not break the bank. Upon, receiving our newest National Geographic magazine for Hunter....he found an ad for Little Kids National Geographic Magazine, for ages 3-6 yrs old. Originally he wanted me to get this for him, until I explained it was for younger kids......But I decided what a prefect idea for the girls. A year subscription is $15, or two years for $25. I mean how can you go wrong? It is delivered every other month for the little kids. The National Geographic Kids has little cards that tear out with information on the back about animals, you usually get a free gift upon subscribing, and in some issues there are removable posters. Diffidently one of our family favorite magazines for our kids. If you are interested in doing this for your child go to this site! I can't wait to see the look on the girls face when they get their first issue!





No comments: