Monday, February 16, 2009

Simple Women’s Daybook

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4

 

For Today February 16, 2009

Outside my window.... is a sunny, clear blue sky’s day! Gorgeous days, just have to love them! 

I am thinking....  Oh my goodness, my baby is 4 TODAY!

From my imagination....More extra’s for Boy Scouts

I am thankful for....  The ones I love!

From the kitchen.... Not sure, we have our first baseball practice tonight!

I am wearing..... Shorts, tank top, and bare feet!

I am reading.... nothing yet, need to get another book today.

I am hoping..... Hunter enjoys baseball!

I am creating... Nothing this week, to much going on!

I am hearing....  Mickey Mouse Club House theme song!

One of my favorite things.... Spending time with my kids!

A few plans for the rest of the week..... Baseball practice, Sage’s birthday, Cub scouts, Library,  games, walks, cooking, picture taking, reading, laughing, playing, and having fun!

A picture I am Sharing....

My beautiful newly 4 yr old!

Sage 4yr

No comments: