Monday, November 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

 

 

image_thumb

 

 

I have been slacking on my Menu planning lately and boy has it shown. We have been having such a hard time with what is for dinner. I know sometimes it seems like such a task to make my Menu plan, but I’m am going to tell you it makes such a difference!!!

For this week:

Monday:

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas (got the idea from someone else that does Menu Plan Monday, Thanks!)

Tuesday:

Sandwiches and veggies

Wednesday:

Leftovers, to make room for all that Thanksgiving food!

Thursday:

Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, onions, carrots, gravy, pickles, olives, squash, turnip, and rolls for dinner. Then Pumpkin Cheesecake, and blueberry pie for dessert. YUMMY!

Friday:

Thanksgiving Leftovers – the best part!

Saturday:

Turkey stew- using more leftovers

Sunday:

Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza, Hawaiian Pizza

Sounds so good! Can’t wait to eat! Smile 

 

1 comment:

Our Side of the Mountain said...

I've been wanting to meal plan to save money. (Planning meals around what's on sale at the store with coupons if possible helps the grocery budget.) Last week I did this - getting 10 meals for about $150 (plus extras and some "stockpile"). I don't have a particular meal on each day - we just look at the list and pick something the morning of the night before.