Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal

 

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

 

 

 

In my life this week… 

It was extremely busy, and I need a long vacation! Lol… It was a very long week though, and I’m hoping for this next week not to be the same.

In our homeschool this week…

We have been finishing up the last of our butterfly lapbook, and learning states and capitals. We are doing really good. I’m very proud of my kiddo’s. Visit our Homeschool blog to read more. Smile (I may need to update it more soon)

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

Take time to have some fun…the kids will always thank you!

I am inspired by…

All those mom’s out there, that remind me why I am doing this… and why I want to continue.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

This week, we are going to be doing a Tag Sale, and Scouts.

My favorite thing this week was…

Spending time with my family and friends during a craft fair. Plus we got our family pictures done.

What’s working/not working for us…

Being to busy… Smile 

Questions/thoughts I have… What is everyone doing for a Thanksgiving lesson?

 

Things I’m working on…

Finding the right balance, getting enough socialization and not being to busy.

I’m reading….

Nothing at the moment. Waiting for some new books to come in from the library.

 

I’m cooking…

Not sure yet… Deciding between meatloaf and taco’s.

I’m grateful for…

Lots of things this month… 

 

No comments: