Monday, November 28, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

November 28th, 2011


Outside my window... It is warm, and damp. We have rain coming in tomorrow. We are trying to enjoy the nice weather while it last though. Smile 

I am thinking... Wow, at the end of this week, it is DECEMBER! Can you believe this?? I can’t, time seems to be flying this year.


I am thankful for...  The strength I have to keep pushing myself even when times get rough.


From the learning rooms... We are on our 16th Week of school this week. Can you believe that? We are doing great! Read more here.

From the kitchen...  Tonight we are having Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza, and whatever other ones people want. We love our homemade pizza!

I am wearing...  Jeans, t-shirt, sweat shirt, and sneakers.


I am creating...  A list of things I need to get done before Christmas. Making some homemade gifts. Smile 


I am going... to try to embrace the smaller things in life.

I am reading... nothing, waiting for my next book in the Cedar Cove Series, by Debbie MaComber


I am hoping... to have another enjoyable week

I am hearing...   My kids playing and chattering


Around the house...  there are a few things I need to get done. Floors, laundry, and some de cluttering.


One of my favorite things... My quiet Sundays with my kids.. watching a movie and snuggling on my bed.


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Scouts, library, play date, walking in a Christmas parade, and a field trip this weekend.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing... My little monkey lost another tooth! She is so darn cute!! Love it!

 

106_5803

 

106_5806

No comments: