Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gratitude Post

 

 

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

Day 9:

Today I am grateful for pictures. I love that one of my hobbies is to take pictures. I know for many this seems silly. When I say I like to take pictures, I mean lots. Probably upwards of 500 or more on a normal week. When I have something special going on?? I can take more than 700 a day!

Thankfully they converted to mostly digital now. So I don’t have to waste the money to print and see what kind of shots I got. That saves me lots of money. Smile 

My mom used to ask me why I liked to take so many. Besides it being my passion? I love that I can go back and my kids will literally have a photo to show them their life. From walking, to playing, and special holidays.. or just those precious moments you capture, and can never get back. I could look at my pictures for hours. Plus in the end, a photo is sometimes all you have left to remember someone.

I try to get them all in scrapbooks, however, I have fallen short on this lately. I just don’t have time to dig all my supplies out and sit for hours. So, even though I swore I would never do it, I’m thinking of going digital with that too. Only time will tell… but I know they will be in books somehow!!

For now, I hope you all enjoy the photo’s I slip in now and then.

No comments: