Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gratitude Post #1

 

 

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

Today is the first day of November… Can you believe it??

I have participated in this a few times, unfortunately I usually didn’t keep up, and didn’t finish. I am going to try really hard this time to finish! Smile 

So on this first day I am thankful for my mom… She is a huge inspiration to me. She is dealing with so many things right now, but she doesn’t let it keep her from trying to stay positive. As many of you probably read in my posts a year ago, we decided to move back to help my mom. My Step-father has Altimizers, and so we can back to help her take care of the house, and do things she couldn’t keep up with. Despite that, she continues to help me everyday! She still tries to spend quality time with her grandkids and be an inspiration to them. I’m so very proud to call her my mom!

No comments: