Monday, November 14, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

November 14th, 2011


Outside my window...  It is a nice day, but chilly. However, I am not sure how good of a day, since I have yet to be out of my house.

I am thinking...  Wow, not a great way to start my Monday. I woke up with a very bad migraine… haven’t had one this bad in so long!


I am thankful for...  My mom and hubby on days like this. My mom took such good care of me this morning, and my hubby kept the kids quiet so I could sleep.


From the learning rooms...  We are doing good. This is our 6th week of this 8 week block. Getting closer to our 2 week vacation. Monkey’s are doing great with their work. To read more, swing by our Monkey School Blog.

From the kitchen...  We are not really sure what we are having yet. Probably leftovers, or something simple, since we have scouts, and a meeting tonight. Busy!

I am wearing...  My usually jeans, t-shirt, and my flip flops!


I am creating...  Christmas presents, so excited to have a friend working with me, to help me make some presents. Smile 


I am going... to be busy again this week.. Hoping next week being the holiday will be a bit more laid back.

I am reading...  Nothing right now, waiting for my books to come in from the library! I’m super anxious.


I am hoping... This headache, continues to dull, and doesn’t come back.

I am hearing...   My kids sing, and do some scout homework. Yup, we are a bit behind again.


Around the house...  Not much going on today, I haven’t felt like doing anything. Got some laundry going, and we are still trying to weed through some things.


One of my favorite things...  Spending time with friends. Which I have not been doing much of this past couple weeks.


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Scouts, Library, some shopping, play date, doing a tag sale, and enjoying my kiddo’s.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing... 

From Goat School…

106_5773

No comments: