Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

 

image

 

 

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?

Life, ok maybe not.. Gas, most defiantly gas, why must it be that expensive.


2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?

I would have to say Guy Fietti, or the chef from Dinner Impossible. I forgot his name.


3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?

I let them see the real deal. If they don’t like my house, don’t come visit me. I don’t have time for spotless. Smile 


4. Who is your oldest living family member?

Was my great grandfather at 94 a few yrs ago, he died in a couple summers ago. Not sure who it is now.


5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla Dr. Pepper)?

Brownie Sundae from DQ

No comments: