Monday, November 7, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

November 7th, 2011


Outside my window...

It is a gorgeous day outside, although a bit chilly.

I am thinking...

Wow, I have so much to get done today… Now do you see why I don’t EVER take a day off??


I am thankful for... 

Helpful kids when they are cooperating.


From the learning rooms...

They are doing amazing! You can read more about it here.

From the kitchen... 

We are having chicken breasts, carrots (fresh out of the garden this morning), and not sure what else.

I am wearing... 

My comfy pants, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt, and sneakers!


I am creating... 

Stuff for my girl scout meeting in a couple hrs, and lists of things to finish.


I am going...

To go nuts this week I think!!!

I am reading...

Night Road by Kristin Hannah


I am hoping...

to get some baking done before Friday so I don’t have to spend the whole day doing it.

I am hearing...  

My kids eat lunch..


Around the house... 

It is mostly clean but have a few things to finish up.


One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my kiddo’s..


A few plans for the rest of the week:

Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, Library, Play date, cooking, and more cooking, 4H, and a Craft Fair. You?

 
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Another great picture I can’t stop laughing at, taken by a friend over at The Berry Patch.

 

091211 044 edit2

No comments: