Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude Post

 

 

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

Day 24:

Today I am thankful for.. So many things.. not just one thing in particular. I am thankful for the roof over our head, the fact that we were able to get wood in, so we are warm. I’m thankful for the food we are able to afford and cook, and put on our table. I am thankful for the fact that we are able to afford, clothes, and shoes to keep us warm. I’m thankful for the amazing people in my life, that even though I don’t talk to them everyday they know that I love them, and be there for them in a heartbeat. I’m thankful to have shared this wonderful holiday with my hubby, kids, mom, and grandmother. Remember to be thankful for the things that seem so small… as they can all be taken from us in a matter of seconds.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments: