Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gratitude Post

 

 

Photobucket

 

Day 19:

Wow, the 19th day of November.

Today I am thankful for… The TOS Crew. I had been eyeing it over the last year, as I read reviews that a friend was doing. So I decided to be brave, and apply this year. I have to say it was the longest month of my life waiting for them to get back to me, and let me know if I was accepted. I checked my email EVERYDAY.. Yup I was that lame.

When they sent me my acceptance email into the crew, I was screaming and jumping up and down. I was beyond excited. May have even scared a few people in my house. Opps. Winking smile 

It has been such a huge blessing for us. We have been able to try products that I may not have been able to try if not for this. We have found new curriculum that works great for our family, and things we love, that we never thought we would like. It has been amazing!

I’m so happy we have gotten this chance.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: