1. Who taught you how to cook?
My grandmother and my mother…. I loved watching my gram cook when I was little. And my mother teaches me to cook all the time, we love to try new recipes together!
2. Have you been told you think too much? Are too much of a perfectionist? Are too sensitive? Were they right?
Yes, I have been told I think to much. My brain never shuts off! Not a perfectionist, but I am getting worse in my old age. Sensitive, yes that I am.. I take everything to heart, and will cry at the drop of a hat.
3. As a child did you have a favorite blanket or toy? Tell about it.
I don’t remember to be honest. I think, I may have had a toy. But not really sure.
4. What 'institution' do you have the most faith in?
Honestly… I’m not really sure.
I would have to say Chrysanthemums.
6. What superpower do the kids in your neighborhood seem to posses?
We don’t have any kids in our neighborhood. We live in the woods! I love it that way…then my kids aren’t easily influenced.
7. Are you a fan of the cranberry?
Not Cranberries, but love Cranberry sauce! Yum!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only 22 more days away?? I have so much planning to do for the dinner. Must get on that.