Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. What song reminds you of a specific time in your life and what is it about that song that makes you remember?

Don’t really have one.. Or at least at this moment I can’t think of one.

2. What's something you've given up on?

I haven’t really given up on anything… although frustrated with many things.

What about you??

3. What's something you'll never give up on?

Teaching my kids to listen, and be respectful.

4. If you had to cook something from scratch in the next hour what would it be?

Mac & Cheese, it’s the easiest thing to through together from scratch.

5. Have you started Christmas shopping? Decorating? Listening to Christmas music?

Yes, I have started shopping. (However, sad that I am not done, like I usually am)

No, decorating done yet. I wish, but after Thanksgiving.

Yup, I have been listening to Christmas Music.

6. What do you know about your parent's wedding?

Who was in it, and such. Seen the whole album.

7. I can't believe I ___________________.

am so behind in things that I need to be done.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Next week is Thanksgiving. Where has the time gone? Last time I looked it was summer. I can’t believe the year is almost over. Have any of you made plans for New Years yet? Is it something you enjoy?

No comments: