Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gratitude Post

 

 

 

Photobucket

 

 

 

Day 12:

Today I am thankful for my youngest, or as I call her my baby. You know her better as Little Monkey.

005

This one was a bit of a surprise, but a great addition to our family. She reminds me so much of her brother, they are very similar in actions, and their medical history is very much alike.

Yet is more like my dad’s side of the family. She looks just like my cousin when she was little, its almost scary how much. Especially with that bleach blonde hair!

She is a feisty, yet loving, laid back child. She just rolls with the punches, and doesn’t stress about what is next. (which is so different from her sister)

055

 

There is not a day in this house that goes by without her making everyone laugh. She loves to be the clown of the family, and that just shows you who she is. She doesn’t stay mad long, she doesn’t know how. She misbehaves like any child, but doesn’t like being punished, so she doesn’t test you often.

She loves people, and to talk (just like her mom) and is always telling you about something or a story. She is just plain a delight to be around.

Like her brother she is always up for helping, and that one, even as little as she is, can work circles around most of us. She tries with everything she has!

Despite a few set backs, she has come back swinging on her school work. Learned to read in no time, and works hard to get right up there where the others are. (I hope she keeps this attitude all her life)

106_5457

 

She may drive me crazy, but I can’t imagine my life without her. I’m thankful for all the time I get to spend with her..

I love you Little Monkey! Don’t ever change!

1 comment:

A Caring Heart said...

OK, that just made me cry!! We miss her so much!