Monday, October 31, 2011

Bzz Agent Review: Tonka XT

 

 

Have you seen the newest toy out by Hasbro?? They are called the Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters.

image

 

So I’m guessing you are saying what in the heck are those?? Right? Oh, come on I know you are!!!

Well, to answer your question they are remote controlled stunt vehicles. They can drive fast, do awesome stunts, and make an afternoon full of fun!

It has a “Trick Trigger” which allows you to use one of three pre-programmed stunts. This care is designed sleek and has no “upside down” … it flips, it turns, it spins, you name it!

106_5705

The best part, being that your child can come up with his/her own stunts. They can build a really cool ramp, or use stairs, and the vehicle will go soaring through the air. (Parents be warned keep away from breakables)

Pros:

  • Cool Stunts programmed
  • Lots of fun
  • Its small, so easy to travel with
  • Durable

Cons:

  • Requires 5 AA Batteries
  • Needs to charge for 20-30 mins to use it for 15-30 mins
  • Intended for Indoor Use
  • Not truly rechargeable

 

 

My monkey man loved this toy. It was a hit, before I even got it out of the box. I mean what little boy doesn’t like a really cool trickster remote control car! Matter of fact, my hubby (the big boy) wanted to use it just as much! It provided hours of fun for both of them… 

 

106_5706

106_5707

 

I tried to get a picture of it in action but my camera kept making them blurry. Sad smile 

I think this Tonka XT  would be a really great gift for the holidays.. and it isn’t horribly priced for a remote control vehicle. It can be purchased for $24.99 at Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, and Kmart.

*I received a Tonka Ricochet Trickster from BzzAgent in exchange for writing this review. My opinions are strictly mine and my monkey’s from using the Tonka Ricochet Trickster!

 

No comments: