Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday....

Now because I don't want to have this 15 mile blog, I'm going to do this in multiple blogs.... Saturday arrived, and the kids were anxious! They knew Disney was on the agenda. Waiting was not their style...and dying to go they were. We piled in the van, and off we went. They saw the signs with Disney on it, Mickey up ahead... excited would be an understatement! Our first stop Epcot..... not really a spot for kids, but a central location and you can catch the Monorail (or train to my kids) to any other destination. We got thru the gates, and kids in the strollers, off we go. Our first stop was in front of the flower display... right now is Epcot's Food & Wine Festival (on the lands side of the park). Andy and I went to this 4 years ago... I think. We saw Davey Jones play, that year. Oh how cool that was... anyway back to present time. Here you can see the kids in front of the fountain. I had to get a pic of them there, cause Andy and I had our picture taken their the first year we went to Disney together. Of course the kids can never look at you when you want them too! From here we went up in the park, were there is a bigger fountain...that for some reason I never got a picture of....but it goes up so high, if you are in the right stop, the wind will cause it to spray you. The kids obviously loved that part! Not much time for stopping cause they were on a mission. Our next stop was to see the Characters......

No comments: