Monday, October 6, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook!

THE SIMPLE WOMEN'S DAYBOOK FOR TODAY



October 6th



Outside My Window... The sun is shinning ever so bright! Its 88 out, but chance of rain later this evening...


I am thankful for... Fun filled days with my family!



From the kitchen... The smell of fresh homemade banana bread..YUM! Plus later we are making Halloween Sugar Cookies.


I am wearing... My Jean shorts, my Grey t-shirt, and no shoes!


I am reading... a new book I just picked up from the bookstore, and whatever book Hunter & I are on....plus anxiously awaiting to get the new Nicholas Sparks book. :)


I am hoping.... Hunter is liking his new school.


I am creating... scrapbook pages, and lots of blog entries latley


I am hearing... The dishwasher running, and the girls playing in their room.


Around the house... is rather quiet.


One of my favorite things... time spent with my family!


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Library day tomorrow (and we can check out books), cooking, cleaning, walking, spending time with my beautiful babies, talking to my friends and family that I miss!

A picture I'm sharing.....
Sage dancing around! Always so full of energy! Gorgeous!



No comments: