Monday, October 27, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook!






Outside my window.....
Its a another beautiful day! Gonna be in the 80's.



I am thinking.... Wow my little girl is 5 today!!!



From my imagination.... the girls preschool work, we are working on the Letter "B" this week. Sage did so well with writting an "A" last week!


I am thankful for.... Beautiful days, and fun times spent with family.



From the kitchen.... French toast for supper. That is what the Birthday Girl Requested. Nana is working nights tonight, so we are doing a cake tomorrow.



I am wearing..... My brown carpi's and my blue t-shirt, my hair down...feet bare!



I am reading.... Still trying to find time to read some more of Twilight.



I am hoping.... for a fun and exciting week.



I am creating... lots of new recipes from the kitchen lately.



I am hearing.... the girls playing, and the cars going by!



Around the house.... Happy spirits, and laughter!



One of my favorite things.... No fighting and lots of laughter!




A few plans for the rest of the week..... Celebrate Rachel Birthday, Maybe go to night time story hour for a treat tonight and they said they would put a candle in Rachel's cookie (how nice is that) , go to regular story time tomorrow, prepare for Halloween, emails, reading, cooking, and spend time with family!




A picture I am sharing..... The pretty lights of the city of Tampa... from the 5th floor of the parking garage at the Stadium. I love city lights at night! Its not as pretty as it would be in person, but it was the best my camera could do!


No comments: