Monday, October 13, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook!

Outside my window..... A nice sunny day, perhaps a shower this afternoon.


I am thinking.... It's a wonderful day... Today I am celebrating my 7th year of Marriage. Can you believe that?


From my imagination.... Lots of ideas for pages, Christmas presents, and things to try to bake.


I am thankful for.... Such wonderful parents and in-laws.....


From the kitchen.... whoopie pies with green, and orange filling.


I am wearing..... my brown carpi's, purple tank top, and barefeet



I am reading....
A True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters, Scrapbooks Etc Magazine, and a couple of new cookbooks that just came out. :)


I am hoping.... That I have many more years to celebrate... :)


I am creating... Halloween cheer, and lots of scrapbook pages. I feel overly creative this month.


I am hearing.... The girls giggling from their room.... as they play with the blocks, and mermaids. (what a combination I know)


Around the house.... are four crazy cats, 4 looney adults, and 3 zany kids!


One of my favorite things.... Sam's Club, which we attacked yesterday. Seven people, two carts and lots of food later! Hunter says its his favorite store! Lol.. I say it is most diffidently mine. Never know what you are going to find. I've opted using the click'n pull option from the website, but that would take the fun out of looking around right??


A few plans for the rest of the week..... Enjoy my anniversary, take the kids to the library for story time on Tuesday, do some baking, cleaning, go for some walks, work on some scrapbook pages, read some more books, take the kids to the library so Hunter can pick out books on Thursday or Friday night, that about sums it up for me.


A picture I am sharing..... She always looks so mischievous!





No comments: