Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!

Happy Birthday Mom (Grammie)

My mom usually reads my blog, so I'm posting a birthday message here.
I miss you greatly! I hope that you have a good birthday, full of happiness and joy! We wish we could be there and give you a birthday hug & kisses!!! Another year older, another year wiser?? Is that saying really true? I've always wandered. I don't usually feel wiser. (LOL)

Things about my mom:

1. She is an amazing women, wife, and mother!
2. She is a great carpenter... self taught!
3. She has a "Merry nose" and passed it on. (thanks)
4. She is a very hard worker!
5. One of the most thoughtful people I know (where do you think I get it?)
6. A great cook!
7. She likes owls!
8. The best grandma "Hands Down"
9. Gives the best hugs!
10. Is a health nut...
11. A jack of all trades!
12. An outstanding Daughter!

My mom is also retiring this month, so I want to wish her the best of luck with enjoying it. I hope that she gets to do things she has always wanted to try....and to find time to enjoy her hobbies. I'm sad, I won't be able to be there to spend time with you, and have mother/daughter days, but I hope you find the time to stay in touch with me.
So, again mom I hope you have a wonderful birthday.... and I miss you very much!

I Love You!

No comments: