Monday, October 20, 2008

The Simple Women's Daybook!



Outside my window..... Its a another beautiful day! Warm but cool, and breezy! Loving fall in Florida! :)

I am thinking.... I need to take a shower and get dressed!


From my imagination.... the girls preschool work. Getting back to our homeschool routine for the girls.


I am thankful for.... time spent with my babies.


From the kitchen.... Apple pie, or baked apples, need to use them up!


I am wearing..... my blue capri's and a t-shirt... lazy day.


I am reading.... Just finished P.S. I love you, and starting the twilight series (that has been much raved about)


I am hoping.... for a less stressful week.



I am crea
ting... a preschool curriculum for two different levels.



I am hearing....
The girls playing in their room, the wind blowing outside, and the keys of the keyboard!



Around the house.... are 4 crazy cats, 4 looney adults, and 3 zany kids!



One of my favorite things.... Easy going days, with no yelling, no fighting and lots of smiles!




A few plans for the rest of the week..... Tomorrow is library day for the girls...which means lots more books coming home, Hunter's first day back to Boy Scouts with his new troop, cooking, cleaning, getting prepared for Rachel's B-day, some shopping, and lots of fun family time. :)




A picture I am sharing..... Sage loves to help me cook, but she also is such a good helper when it comes to cleaning up.. I love that my kids like to help with clean-up as much as the fun parts too! :)




1 comment:

berrypatch said...

I won't even tell you what the temp was this AM here but it was some cold! I just gave you a blog award. Go check out my blog to see. ;-)