Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A sneak peak at Baseball Pictures!

On a crazy wednesday night, and I believe it was crazy for most not just me... It was picture time for the baseball teams....... I got a few pictures of Hunter's team, and a few of the t-ball team, along with seperates shots of the girls! I thought, I would share them. Here they are, enjoy!







This is our t-ball team... Aren't they so tiny and cute! :)
Rachel posing for her close up!

Sage posing for her single shot... isn't she cute!










This is Hunter's Team photo! He is on the end on the right..... Hope you enjoy!







1 comment:

berrypatch said...

They are all so LITTLE! ;-) I'm breathing a sigh of relief that I can now see the end of baseball - yeah! Of course, we then have swimming & soccer &.... Oh well - it's fun - right?? LOL