Monday, June 9, 2008

Simple Women's Day Book June 9th

FOR TODAY


Outside my Window.... It is very, very hot outside... the humidity is going to kill me!!!


I am thinking ... I have so much stuff to get done today, and ready for tommorrow!


I am thankful for... Is that my dearest friend had her baby boy yesterday healthy and happy! And of course Ceiling Fans!


From the kitchen... Is not much at all, as it is way to hot to cook!


I am creating.... Scrapbook pages if not today then some tomorrow!


I am going... To clean the office today, and prehaps bake something yummy!


I am wearing... My Jean shorts, and my light blue shirt I got saturday!


I am reading... This really neat cookbook I got on saturday for the kids, and my emails.


I am hoping... My son and husband will have a great time on their field trip tomorrow, and the girls will enjoy their time with Grammy!


I am hearing... The fan running, and the girls playing in their room.


Around the house... Is a very still slience


One of my favorite things... The smell of fresh baked bread


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Work today and tomorrow, baseball, t-ball, and meetings, and time spent with my family.... Rachels last week of school!! Hopefully to see my cute new addition!


My picture to share with you.... Is my girls new favorite thing to do, play with Moon Sand! :) They use their imaginations so well! Hope you enjoy!

No comments: