Saturday, June 14, 2008

~Ashely's 18th Birthday~


Ok, like 16 years ago.... I was playing near the fence of my house.... and I met this little girl.... and then from there I met some of her family. Which turned into a babysitting job for me, for more than one of them. Then I became really good friends with her mother... and we were more like sisters. I moved with them to Florida and continued to watch her and her brother. This girl I watched for the last 16 yrs, and spent alot of time with, was Ashley! I can't believe that she is 18 yrs old! Time flies when you are old... :) I'm very proud of her, as she as turned into a fine young women. Stubborn, but good! Now, she is tortured with watching my three kids for me! I must say though, she is really good with them.... and for that I am very appreciative........ Happy Birthday Sweetie! I hope it was a good one. Love ya!

No comments: