Monday, June 23, 2008

The Simple woman's day June 23




FOR TODAY


Outside my Window.... It is very hazy... prehaps going to be muggy.


I am thinking... What do I need to get done for today.


I am thankful for...Nature


From the kitchen...Is the smell of Waffles.


I am creating.... Hunter's spelling words for this week.


I am going... To maybe attempt another batch of bread today.


I am wearing... PJ's right now.


I am reading...Nothing at the moment, but just ordered some to be sent from the library last night.


I am hoping... This week goes as smooth as the weekend did.


Around the house... Is the sound of children playing.


One of my favorite things...... Homemade Pizza.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Get some stuff caught up today, go to work tues, wed...Hunter has his last game, the girls have their last tee-ball practice, send sometime with my niece and nephew, Hunter and Andy are going to a SeaDogs Game this weekend, and have a good week.

My picture to share with you.... My bestest friends daughter.... I just think this is so adorable, you notice she is trying to ride a little pony! To cute! It brings a smile to my face, so I hope it does yours. ;)


No comments: