Monday, June 16, 2008

Simple Women's Day Book June 16th







FOR TODAY


Outside my Window.... It is gloomy and dull...a few sprinkles here and there..


I am thinking... I wonder if Hunter will get any awards this morning


I am thankful for...My family... and friends


From the kitchen...is the smell of fresh made bread!


I am creating.... The kids school cirruculum


I am going...to hunter's final assembly and to clean the office... hopefully to get my hair cut as well. :)


I am wearing... My Blue jeans, gray irsh shirt, and purple crocs... my hair is down.


I am reading...How to Homeschool for free


I am hoping... The girls will stop fighting today and get along.


Around the house... Is the smell of my hawaiin Candle


One of my favorite things... Whoppie Pies


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Celebrate Hunter finishing Kindergarten, go to a couple Baseball games, t-ball practice, and spending time with friends and family! Work in my garden, and enjoy the weather.


My picture to share with you.... Is a pretty view from Reid State Park, our family loves the ocean......

No comments: