Sunday, June 8, 2008

Silas Aaron Eagen


One of my best friends, who is just like a dear sister to me. Since school days, we have enjoyed wonderful times with each other. Anywho... she has one beautiful daughter Ryann, and she was blessed with the presence of another handsome son, Silas Aaron Eagen..... After a stubborn long 9 months, and not wanting to come out... he arrived on Sunday June 8, 2008 at 11:30ish... at 7 pounds 11 and a half ounces, and 20 and a half inches long! He is so handsome! I'm very excited to finally get to meet this guy! I had to show everyone what a cute little bugger he is....





Here is the beautiful mommy too... Congrats Holly!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!













Pictured here is the beautiful proud big sister! I think she is going to do a wonderful job! So cute Ryann!

No comments: