Monday, June 30, 2008

Simple Women's Day Book June 30th




FOR TODAY



Outside my Window.... Very hazy, prehaps in for another humid, hot day!


I am thinking... How much longer is this nasty weather going to last??


I am thankful for...Smiles


From the kitchen...Lots of chatter from the kids.


I am creating.... Hopefully, sweet, well mannered children!


I am going... To get some housework done, and clean the office. :)


I am wearing... PJ's still, and my hair is a mess!


I am reading... A Nora Roberts Book, I picked up from the library sale this weekend. Along with a dinosaur book with Hunter....


I am hoping... Our week will be filled with lots of smiles, laughter, and fun!


Around the house... Is a mess that needs to get cleaned up!


One of my favorite things...... Lily's, aren't they beautiful!


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Visit with friends, housework, take the kids to a playground, enjoy the holiday weekend...... Take lots of pictures!


My picture to share with you.... Is of our dog Lily, when we first got her... my she has grown alot in the last few months. :) She loved the snow.

No comments: