Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge:

 

 

 

 

1. Share something you loved about your Christmas Day.

It was relaxing and we played lots of games.. easy meal and no clean up! Smile 

2. You get to put five items in a time capsule to be opened in 100 years, what items would you choose and why?

I’m going with items I think would be cool, but may or may not own.

  • A Tablet of some sort: downloaded with a few e-books, and movies, maybe a couple apps (games)
  • A cell phone: cause we all know they are only going to keep getting more advanced. I mean my kids would die if the saw the phones we used to have “back in the day”
  • Clothes: I mean look at how Bell bottoms came back. Do you think that things that are popular now will be in 100 yrs?
  • Scrapbook: So people could see what life was like, and how our ancestors looked.
  • Pens & Pencils: cause I’m pretty sure those will become things of the past sooner rather than later.

3. What do you like on a cracker?

Depends on the type of cracker… Saltines or Ritz, I love peanut butter on them. Not really a big cheese fan on them, maybe some pepperoni on a Ritz.

4. Do you make resolutions at the start of a new year?

No, cause lets face it.. You start the year with this lists of Do’s and Don’ts your bound to screw that up!

How'd that work out for you this past year?

Great cause I didn’t have any expectations. However, I do have a list of  “I would like to see happen’s”

5. What's a song or song lyric you'll associate with 2011?

Don’t really have one.. Hmm I don’t really think about that I guess.

6. How will you ring in the new year?

We are going to start the evening off by attending a Homeschool Graduation of a friends.. Then we will come home to snuggle in, watch a movie maybe, eat a few snacks, play a couple games, and pass out!

7. What is something you look forward to in 2012?

New and better things… more organization, and improved friendships! You?

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Can you believe it will be 2012 in 3 days!!! HOLY MOLY!

No comments: