Monday, December 19, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

December 19, 2011


Outside my window... It is VERY cold out… Last time I looked like 5 degree’s… BRR!!!

 

I am thinking...  There is so much that needs to be done today… first on my list is to get my post linked up for a review.


I am thankful for...  Amazing opportunities!


From the learning rooms... We are starting back to school today for the next 8 weeks…. Want to know more, head to our School Blog.

From the kitchen...  Today we are not eating at home, the cub scouts are having a pizza party… so we are going to order a pizza for the girls and I. Smile 

I am wearing...   Lots and lots of clothes!! Jeans, t-shirt, and my 4H sweatshirt… Its cold!!


I am creating...   Nothing today, but lots in the coming days!


I am going...  crazy!

I am reading...  Debbie Macombers next book in the Cedar Cove Series..


I am hoping...  that we can get everything done in the next couple days that has to be done… My sewing skills better thrive!

I am hearing...   My kids fighting already this morning… should prove to be a great day.. NOT!


Around the house...   I have laundry to do, dishes, floors to be cleaned, and so much more! You?


One of my favorite things...  The generosity of others.


A few plans for the rest of the week:  4H, Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, visiting a friend, library, Holiday festive cheer!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My monkey Man getting his awards last night at his Cub Scout Christmas party!

106_6109

No comments: