Monday, December 26, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

FOR TODAY

December 26, 2011


Outside my window... It was very windy out today.. and chilly. Brr! Smile 

I am thinking...  Holy Moly how can Christmas be over, and it almost be 2012!!!


I am thankful for...  A wonderful Christmas with my family!


From the learning rooms... We had a great first week back from our break. Gonna be a bit hard this time, we have a few more subjects, and the kids are a bit more challenged, but they are doing well. To see more check out our School blog.

From the kitchen...  One today’s menu is French Toast, sausage and bacon! YUM!

I am wearing...  My Christmas Pj’s (being lazy today)


I am creating...  A more organized space


I am going... crazy!!

I am reading...  Debbie Macomber, finishing up the Cedar Cove Series.


I am hoping... To reorganize my school room this week. (Wish me luck)

I am hearing...  A movie playing as I’m typing, and the heater running. Smile


Around the house...  I have laundry, dishes, and so much more.


One of my favorite things...  playing games, and putting puzzles today with the kiddo’s.


A few plans for the rest of the week:   Library, school, some cleaning, and that is about it this week. You??


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My crazy little monkey in her new Pj’s!! Smile 

108_6225

No comments: