1. Are you cooking Christmas dinner?
No, my mom and I have this new tradition.. We got tired of being stuck in the kitchen all day long cooking, and then having clean up for the rest of the day.. SO we now do finger foods for Christmas. Like a veggie platter, pickles, olives, fruit, and then we do Ham Italians. No worries we do a big dinner on Thanksgiving.
How many will be round your table this year? We usually only have 8 of us here on Christmas, sometimes 10.
What are we having? For breakfast, we will be having a Breakfast Pizza, and cinnamon rolls, and then the rest of the day, we will have veggies, fruit, and Ham Italians. YUM!
2. What is one must-have Christmas cookie in your house?
We don’t really have a must have Christmas Cookie. We sometimes make Sugar & Gingerbread cookies for decorating.
Other than that, we make other goodies.
3. Santa likes a glass of milk with his cookies. Do you?
No, I detest milk!! YUCK!
What kind of milk is on tap at your house-skim? almond? soy? full fat (Gasp!) We have whole milk in the house for my middle monkey and Hubby..(he is picky) and then my Monkey Man & Little Monkey is on Lactaid…
4. Time magazine recently named their 'Person of the Year' for 2011. This is the person the editors believe had the greatest impact, for better or worse, in the past year. This year they chose 'The Protester'. Your thoughts? Who would you name Person of the Year for 2011?
Don’t really have any thoughts on this … Not a bit follower of all these clebs, and why should they get named person of the year?? Did they do something big, heroic, or amazing?? Just my thoughts…
5. December 21st is National Flashlight Day... when was the last time you needed a flashlight and did you know right where to find one?
Yes, I have a flashlight right in my car, my purse, and in a few drawers. We actually use on a lot, cause we need one at night when we check the chicken coop after 4pm, darn daylight going away so early!!!
6. candy canes...yum or yuck? Have to be in the right mood for one.. I’m more partial to the flavored ones though.
7. What Christmas carol lyric means the most to you?
Don’t really have one that means the most to me.. I am not a huge Christmas Carol person.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Wow only 4 more days til Christmas…. and I’m still not down sewing, cooking, wrapping, or anything!! AHHHH!!