Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Homeschool Mothers Journal

 

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

 

 

In my life this week…   We were busy with Christmas preparations. Shopping, sewing, baking and such…

In our homeschool this week…  We did really good and got all of our first week done. Stayed on track for the week despite having Christmas looming over our head. Smile 

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…  Enjoy your time with your children because it will be gone quickly!

I am inspired by…  Some great articles I read in a recent Homeschool magazine.


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…  We are not really going anywhere this week. It’s a week of no activities (school vacations and such)… We are going to go to a graduation party on New Year’s Eve.. (we are super excited to attend it, and to see a fellow Homeschooler graduate)

My favorite thing this week was…  spending some fun family time together, and making pj pants for all my kids and hubby!

What’s working/not working for us…  Taking 8 week rotations is SO working for us this year. I’m super excited that things are going good for us!

Questions/thoughts I have… Anyone else getting ready for their next school year, and making lists of curriculum for next year?

Things I’m working on…  Blog posts.. I’m a bit behind again. Ugh!

I’m reading…  Debbie Macomber books… Still finishing the Cedar Cove Series.

I’m cooking…  We had Ham Italians for dinner. YUM!

I’m grateful for…  An amazing family, even as crazy as it gets around here!


A photo, video, link, or quote to share… 

At home, too, they are in their mother's care. She can keep them from learning immoral things from other children. – Laura Ingalls Wilder

No comments: