Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

 

 

 

 

image5

 

 

 

 

Today I am thankful for….. Simple things to make people happy. 

In the society of everyone needing something “bigger” or to keep up with the “Jones”… I’m trying really hard to teach my kids to be thankful for what they have, or get. Doesn’t need to be extravagant or big… just needs to be from the heart.

So this year, to help pull off one of my traditions. We always get new Christmas Pj’s on Christmas Eve. This year however, I just could not afford to pay 50 plus dollars on Pj’s… so I decided to be brave and make them!

After finishing them up last night, I had to have them try them on, as much as I wanted them to be a surprise, because I needed to hem them to the right length. I was every happy when they were super excited to put them on.

That brings me back to the its nice to have people thankful for the little things.

No comments: