Let the partying begin!!!
No really… Ok, so we aren’t partying. I was directed to this really cool blog post by a friend.. and I think we will try their idea next year. (Gonna have to wait til next year for that!)
So what are we doing??
We are going to a graduation in the earlier evening. Yup, you heard that right. A friend of ours daughter is graduating (she is homeschooled). We are super excited to go, since this will be a total inspiration for me and hopefully the kids!
Then we are going to go home… I’m thinking a movie, games, and some snacks.. Try to make it til midnight. Sadly, its been a couple years since I have.
As a special treat, I want to include a…
Mini Bucket list for 2012!
- Go on a mini vacation (no hubby, no kids)
- Go on a nice hike
- Get a new SLR Camera
- Take LOTS of Photo’s
- Enter more pictures in the Fair & try to place
- Finish Scrapbooking 2010 (Don’t have a heart attack, it will be all digital)
- Go on a Family Vacation to Boston and take in all the sights
- Go Roller Skating again
- Keep in touch with my friends better (I have been really bad at this lately)
- Have more fun… and spend more time as a family!
- Have another successful year of Homeschooling.
Would love to hear some of the things you want to do in 2012!!!