Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Homeschool Mothers Journal

 

 

 

image4_thumb

 

 

 

 

In my life this week…  We decorated more cookies, hung out with some friends, made some Christmas presents, baked, enjoyed some crazy times together, and picked out a Christmas tree.

In our homeschool this week…  We had the week off again, cause I was waiting for my Toner to arrive for the copier. Then like a mad women went to town printing, and copying everything I needed for the next 8 wks. Phew!!

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…  Be organized… I can’t say enough, how much this helps me, even if it creates a bit more time on my schedule to keep it that way.

I am inspired by…  People who can take things in stride. I sometimes sit in awe, thinking I wish I could be the same.


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…  This upcoming week we are going to be going to 4H, Girl Scouts – where Middle Monkey’s troop is volunteering at the Animal Shelter, and Cub Scouts.  Maybe visit a friend in the middle of the week, other than that, I have lots to get done at home.

My favorite thing this week was…  Making the kids Christmas Pj’s with my mom.. we still have a couple more pairs to finish. Smile 

What’s working/not working for us…  Taking our time, and not stressing this year, like I did last year. It has relieved a lot of stress from me.

Questions/thoughts I have…  Do you have any Christmas eve traditions??

Things I’m working on…  Christmas Pj’s, School lessons, and wrapping!

I’m reading…  The next Debbie Macomber book in the Cedar Cove Series… (can’t remember the name at the moment)

I’m cooking…  We are having homemade pizza for dinner. Smile 

I’m grateful for…   Time with my kids… and the smiles they put on my face.


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…  As promised a picture of our tree decorated…

106_6087

No comments: