1. Do you put Christmas decorations in every room of your house? If not every room, what rooms do you decorate?
No, I do not go with every room of the house. We have decorations in the Living Room, Dining Room, and Kitchen. I at some point would love to have a nice set up for my village in our school room maybe.
2. If you could visit one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) which one would you choose and why?
Ohh.. Hard question, I would love to visit all of them really. But if I had to choose just one, Sweden I think. I just have always wanted to go there, and see what it is like.
3. What does the word faith mean to you?
To believe… to keep the mind set that anything is possible. To keep our heads clear..
4. You can go back to your childhood for one day...what day and age would you choose?
Not really sure. I think probably like 4 or 5.. things were simpler then, and as a child I had no worries.
5. When did you last have 'punch'? If it's not too much trouble share your favorite punch recipe.
We make punch for all holiday’s. Its one of our traditions.
1 Bottle Pineapple Juice
1 Bottle Apricot Nectar
1 Bottle of Ginger ale
and scoops of rainbow sherbet! YUM!
6. Do you fill stockings at your house? Are stockings opened before or after the bigger gifts?
Yes we have stockings.. Actually the kids helped make their own stockings last year. It was fun, and they are so cute!
We let the kids get in their stockings in the morning, while they are waiting for mommy and daddy to be ready to open the big presents. Gives them something to look at, while waiting.
7. What takes your breath away?
When my kids do something so sweet and kind, without prompting that was very unexpected. Makes me so proud!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Only 11 more days before Christmas!! Are you ready? Me, not so much… very behind this year on getting my presents, still working on a few sewing projects, and our tree is not even decorated. We are getting there though… this is when I’m happy we are homeschoolers, cause we can do all of these things in our own time, without feeling the pressures, cause we don’t have to compete with school or work.