Monday, December 5, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook

 

 

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

December 5, 2011


Outside my window... it was nice and warm for a winter day today.. Tomorrow is suppose to rain.

I am thinking...  wow do I have a lot of cookies to make in the next week.


I am thankful for...  nice evenings snuggling with my kiddo’s.


From the learning rooms... We are on vacation this week… but had 4H, and scouts today. Doing a few more projects this week, for fun as well.

From the kitchen...  Baked Ziti

I am wearing...  Pj’s & my sweatshirt


I am creating...  Lots of things right now.


I am going... to possibly go crazy!

I am reading...  Debbie Macomber’s 44 Cranberry Lane


I am hoping... to make it through this week.

I am hearing...   My kids getting excited to get ready to watch a movie (Smurfs, shh they don’t know) and have popcorn.


Around the house...  I have lots of laundry to do, and picking up. Smile


One of my favorite things... Spending time with my monkey’s


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Lots of family time tomorrow, and Wednesday, and then lots of cooking making, visiting a friend, and a holiday cookie decorating party this weekend.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Little man with his chicken… (Red neck)

106_5819

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We LOVE Chickens! How many do you guys have? We have 7 hens...7 VERY SPOILED hens! LOL