Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

 

 

 

 

image5

 

 

 

Today I’m thankful for…

Christmas Traditions, I don’t really remember to many things as a child, that we had as specific traditions. I wish, we had more though. The only one I can remember is going to my grandmothers on holidays and we would make up these candy cups.

So for my kids, we have started small traditions that make the day for us. Like we buy a new Christmas book every year to read on Christmas Eve. We try to always get a new pair of Christmas pj’s to open and then wear on Christmas Eve too. Small things like that are what makes you all warm and tingly inside when you think about them. I love that my kids can look forward to, and remember these things as they get older. Smile 

What are your Christmas traditions??

No comments: