Does cereal go fast in your house?? Do you feel like it never fills you or your child up? Let me tell you a bit about our house. First it is always a huge fight in the store as to what we are going to buy.. None of the kids can agree on a kind, or I don’t approve cause of the sugar content. It is an on going battle. Then we get it home, and the box is gone in 2 days!!!
We were excited to try the new Fiber One Honey Squares Cereal. Two of my kids liked it, but my middle daughter thought it was sweet. Can you imagine that to sweet!!! I thought it was good, and so far none of us have been that hungry afterward. Plus it has 40% of your daily fiber in it, and only 80 Calories!! I know, I do not get my recommended value of daily fiber. I’m sure my kids might not either, as picky as they are. What about you? Do you think that you get your recommended amount??? Fiber One can help you with that, and it tastes great. What could be better? My family is now excited to try the other kinds of Fiber One.
One lucky 3 Crazy Monkey’s reader will be able to win a Fiber One Prize Pack.
- 1 Fiber One Cereal 80 Calories
- 1 Sensor Pedometer with USB connector to chart walking progress
- 1 IPod/smartphone Holder with arm strap
Leave me a comment telling me if your current breakfast leaves you full till lunch. (Mandatory to Enter)
- Follow my blog
- Follow 3 Crazy Monkey’s on FB
- Follow @the3kidsandme on Twitter
- Tweet once daily – Enter to win a Fiber One Prize pack @the3kidsandme @BTFE and #MyBlogSpark Ends 8/19 http://tinyurl.com/3nuhhsv
- Follow Fiber One on FB
- Blog about it and link back to me (3 extra Entries, be sure to leave separate comments)
Giveaway Ends 8/19 @10pm EST. Open to US Residents only. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and will have 48hrs to respond or I chose a new winner. Be sure to leave me an email to contact you.
*Fiber One 80 Calories cereal, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.