1. Using what's in your frig right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute?
Oh my… I hope that nobody is, cause it would be very scary… Maybe a very good garden salad with yummy veggies from the garden..but not so sure I could get much more than that out of it. Maybe some sort of quiche..
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?
Being more patient… I really don’t have any lately. As well as learning to let stress go, not let it take over my body. I let stress bother me til I’m physically ill, and that is getting really hard on me.
3. What's something about yourself that you hope will never change?
Having faith in people, no matter how much I get frustrated by them… and being willing to help anyone no matter what. My husband says I’m to nice, but I think it is a great quality. There are not enough of us around anymore.
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?
I try to find funny ones, but sometimes I just need to remind someone how much they mean to me. I mean who doesn’t need a good laugh sometimes right??
Plus time is short, I want people to know that I love them, if I don’t get to see them often.
5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours?
Star gazing… is my first choice… However, shell gathering with my 3 monkeys is a close second.
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?
Yes, I often double check things. Such as locking my house, and car. Or my calendar… cause I can be pretty flighty when I want to be.
7. What's your favorite place for people watching?
Disney was absolutely a great place for people watching! Not sure I have a Favorite place for it… you can really people watch in lots of places.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Can’t believe we are almost saying goodbye to August already. Wow, where did the month go? I really need to get a start on my Christmas shopping. (I’m seriously behind) I’m usually done by now, and I haven’t even started this year. UGH!
Plus I have a birthday coming up for my Middle Monkey. Can’t believe she will be 8 soon.
I love fall, but not sure I’m ready for it yet.