Friday, August 5, 2011

Five Question Friday

 

 

image343

 

 

 

1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?

Sadly, I am only child. I often wish I had a brother or a sister, but then again.. I see how much my kids fight, and say why would I want one. But it would be nice I think to have one to count on, or a shoulder to cry on once and awhile.


2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?

I would have to say slightly over weight, as I think people who are to skinny look sickly. Plus I’ve been over weight most of my life. I’ve come to terms with it, and do what I can to control what I can. Smile


3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?

Oohh.. that is a tricky question. I love Fried Dough, and Fair Fries. Matter of fact, the fair is coming up this next week here in a local town next to us! I can’t wait to eat them!

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?

My kids are already back in school.. as we homeschool, and they have already restarted back. Smile They are happy to be back.


5. Pool or Ocean?

I would have to say a Pool, cause its not overly salty and no currents. But I do love to go to the ocean a few times a year! But for swimming hands down Pool.

No comments: