Monday, August 15, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb

 

 

FOR TODAY

Monday, August 15th 2011


Outside my window... It is rainy and a blah day..


I am thinking...  August is almost gone.. wow, where did it go? Need to start thinking about stuff to get done for fall, and birthdays, and Christmas Shopping. Phew!


I am thankful for...  Beautiful days, and quiet days with my kids.


From the learning rooms... We are going into our 3rd week, and doing great. The kids are doing awesome.. I’m so proud of them. You can see more HERE.

 

From the kitchen...  We are having Beef in Gravy, over mashed potatoes! Yummy!


I am wearing...  Comfy pants, a t-shirt (rainy day gear)


I am creating...  Some History projects to do with our Egypt study.


I am going...  crazy one week at a time.


I am reading...  Some Diana Palmer & Debbie MaComber books.


I am hoping...  for a good week, and low key.


I am hearing...   the kids singing a song about banana’s.


Around the house...  I have more laundry to do, and dishes I’m behind on.


One of my favorite things...  Snuggling with my kiddo’s!


A few plans for the rest of the week:  School, movies, dentist, playground, and just having some fun… Need to let Little Monkey loose after her 2 weeks of doing nothing. Smile


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

An Alpaca from the fair…

106_5061

No comments: