Monday, August 1, 2011

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

August 1, 2011


Outside my window... It is a gorgeous day, but its gonna be a humid day.  Yuck! 


I am thinking...  Holy Cow its AUGUST!!! Can you believe that?? Where did the time go?


I am thankful for...  a very supportive mom, and a couple of true friends. They have gotten me some really ruff times lately.


From the learning rooms... We started our new year today… Read more about it HERE!

 
From the kitchen... 
Today is a favorite of ours.. Stuffed Shells!


I am wearing...  Shorts, T-shirt, and flip flops!


I am creating... nothing right now.. Getting back into the swing of things.


I am going...  to be a nervous wreck tomorrow, as my Little Monkey is going in for Eye Surgery.. You can read more about that HERE.


I am reading... nothing at the moment.. going to get a new book at the Library today to start. Smile


I am hoping...  That everything goes smoothly this week with Surgery, School, and just in life. I really need that right now.


I am hearing...  Monkey Man and Daddy working on Math. Smile Daddy is the math genius in our family, so after the basic’s he is becomes our math teacher!


Around the house...  Laundry, picking up, and just having fun.


One of my favorite things...  Spending time with my family.


A few plans for the rest of the week:  School, Surgery, appts, movies (maybe), Library, and just enjoying my family.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing… One of our Fair Projects

IMG_1352  

No comments: