1. Share a favorite song lyric.
I better not see 'I can't think of one' on anybody's paper. That's an automatic F in the Wednesday Hodgepodge you know.
“If today was your last day
And tomorrow was too late
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last?
Leave old pictures in the past
Donate every dime you have?
If today was your last day”
2. When was the last time someone yelled at you?
Oh a few days ago.. I am so over people this year. Why is it no one can mind their own business or have all the facts before they run their mouth?
3. Money, fame, happiness...are they mutually exclusive?
No.. I don’t think so.
4. What is your favorite dish to prepare for family and friends that doesn't require turning on the stove, oven or an outdoor grill?
Ice Box Cake.. oh wait that is desert.
Hmm.. Dish.. Not sure we have one, that doesn’t require some kind of cooking.
5. The first week of August is National Simplify Your Life Week. What is one thing you could do this week to simplify your life? Will you do it?
Get rid of some of my junk. Yup, cleaning out and donating as we speak!
6. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being 100% and 1 being not at all) how tuned in are you to your country's national political scene?
I hate it all. Think none of them really have a clue.
7. What are your final parting words to the month of July?
Wow, where exactly did you go??
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Littlest Monkey did great in surgery yesterday and is almost back to her normal self. Keeping her from running around, is not easy!!!