1. If you could work for any one government agency which would you choose and why? (if you're in the US here's a helpful list)
Smithsonian Institution … I just think it would be very cool. I love to learn about History and facts!
And if the displays came to life at night… well that would just be an absolute BONUS!
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
Depends on the situation, but usually hard… I believe in admitting when your wrong. There is nothing wrong with it, and it makes you grow as a person…
3. What is your favorite meatless supper?
I would have to say my mom’s homemade Mac & Cheese… Yum!
4. Wednesday August 10th is National Lazy Day...will you be celebrating? If so, tell us how so we can be lazy too.
Hmm… they really will make a day for anything won’t they? I will probably not be celebrating this day, as being lazy is something I really have a hard time with… My husband will tell you that I don’t know how to relax. I can always find something else that needs to be done, or that I could be doing. I have a real struggle with this, unless I’m not feeling well, or we have plans for the day.
The laziest I will probably get is watching some tv, or reading a book after everything is done.
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you're a parent did you carry on those traditions with your own children?
No, I really didn’t have any back to School traditions. I would like to start a few with my kids though.
We did start a fun tradition for the last day of school… We made it a fun day.
Not sure what to do for Back to School… gonna have to think about doing.
6. Write a summer tongue twister.
Silly, sassy, summer sun. (LOL)
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle?
I don’t like needles going into myself, but I don’t mind watching such things. As a child, my mom got a rusty nail in her foot, and I watch them dig it out of her foot, and look and take out rust. It was kinda cool… Then she also had surgery for something, and I loved watching them take the staples out. Yup, I’m weird!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Wonder if I will win any ribbons at the fair for my pictures I put in… If not, well I have some really nice pictures in frames now to be able to hang up around the house!