Monday, August 8, 2011

The Simple Woman’s Daybook:

 

 

simplewomandaybooksmall_thumb4_thumb[1]

 

 

 

FOR TODAY

August 8, 2011


Outside my window...

It is rainy… Looks to be another week of rain. Not sure how thrilled I am about this.


I am thinking...

Time just seems to be flying faster and faster. It will be a long week, with the fair coming into town. My kids have 4H projects in it. 


I am thankful for...

My kids… they keep me going even in the roughest of times.


From the learning rooms...

We are busy in our second week of school. Things are going very well so far. If you want to read more about it HERE.


From the kitchen...

Not sure what we are going to have. I'm thinking chicken.. or meatloaf. Any suggestions??


I am wearing...

Shorts, T-shirt, and sandals

I am creating...

Nothing at the moment.. we have been to busy with getting school back in order. I need to get my Christmas Presents going.


I am going...

to have another busy week.


I am reading...

Nothing right now… I have finished the two books I just got by Diana Palmer.


I am hoping...

That things around here calm down a bit. We have so much to get done before fall. I need to make a list, and get going on it.


I am hearing...

My kids playing, and giggling.


Around the house...

I have so much laundry to fold and put away. I have been to busy to do it yet this week. Then I need to finish mowing the lawn, but the weather is not cooperating.


One of my favorite things...

Spending time with my family.


A few plans for the rest of the week:

School, Library, Movies, Visit with a Friend, 4H, Go to the Fair, and have some fun!


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

My Monkey’s waiting for the movie to start at the Drive-in a couple weeks ago… We watched Cars 2 & Pirates of the Caribbean Strangers Tide

Getting ready to watch Cars 2 & Pirates of the Carribean Strangers Tide

No comments: